martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

SKIING WEEK

In Catalonia the "White week" was the 2nd of March.
During this week teachers and pupils have holidays to do what they want.

Me, in the "white week" I did a lot of things, but not too much homerwork-I must confess. First of all, all the mornings except the Wednesday morning, I was training girls and boys to learn many things about basket, these trainings started at 10 o'clock and finished at 13 o'clock; I learned a lot how to get along with children, and teach them how to respect the rules.
In the afternoons I did some homework, and I also met my friends.

But the best days were Tuesday afternoons and all Wednesday, because I went to Oriol's cottage with 20 people. When we arrived there, we had lunch, then we had dinner, finally we slept there. The next day we had breakfast and lunch and then we came back to Barcelona.

To sum up, the skiing week was amazing!!!

1 comentario: